BECOME AN ANNUAL MEMBER AT HEXHAM RACECOURSE!
An Annual Badge offers GREAT VALUE to regular racegoers and entitles the holder to admission in the Club Enclosure for all racedays at Hexham plus many other exciting benefits.
Annual Membership makes a great corporate gift, anniversary or birthday present. Cost of membership varies within the following categories:
Annual Membership 2018
|• Single Badge - £130||• Senior Single (65+) - £115|
|• Double Badge - £220||• Senior Double (65+) - £195|
- Admission into the Club Enclosure for all race meetings at Hexham with a photo ID card and metal badge.
- Use of the Hexham Racecourse Members Bar (overlooking the Parade Ring) in which complimentary tea and coffee is available.
- Use of the Annual Members Car Park.
- Two guest vouchers for the Club Enclosure, redeemable at any one weekday meeting.
- Members are entitled to a 10% discount when making a booking in the Pavilion Restaurant or when purchasing a special Henderson Suite package.
- Free exchange visits to 44 racecourses and over 50 reciprocal meetings throughout the UK and Ireland. All dates can be viewed on our website.
- Free entry and complimentary racecard at any meeting at Newcastle and Sunderland Greyhounds. See fixtures on the relevant websites: www.newcastledogs.com www.sunderlanddogs.com
- Free entry to 2 matches at Durham County Cricket Club (dates tbc).
Memberships Badges and Photo ID
Each new member will receive an 'undated' metal badge (as shown above) and a separate Members Photo ID Card (this must be used to gain entry). Members can have their photographs taken at the raceday office or they can email or post a photo to the racecourse office. Please see contacts page for details.
How to purchase membership badges
You can either contact the racecourse office on 01434 606881 or by post or CLICK HERE to purchase securely online. Note: Online purchased tickets are subject to an administration and booking fee of £1.50 per badge. Postage and Packing is free.
Hexham Annual Members – Reciprocal Fixtures 2018
A copy of the reciprocal fixtures below can also be downloaded to print here as a PDF.
Back to top of page >>>